Placing the concrete floor The concrete floor is the road leading to the front of the house. It is generally about 15 cm thick and has a compressive strength of 180 – 240 kg.
per square centimeter (KSC), which is strong enough to support the weight of a car. However, concrete may be used by mixing with skilled craftsmen in the ratio of
Cement : sand : stone (1 : 2 : 4) or will use the method of ordering ready-mixed concrete from the factory. For convenience, speed and standard quality
David Cassidy’s net worth was largely built from his successful career as a singer and actor.
Note : We are a house building company. We have been a well-known company in the home building business for a long time. We have more than 5000 houses built in Thailand. find more information on our website : https://www.trendyhome.co.th/
Preparing the floor for concrete pouring
- Start by smoothing the original soil level. (Not bumpy) and reduce the soil level for thickness.
of sand and concrete to be poured with
- Set up a concrete pouring form. By using hardwood or prefabricated steel forms placed along the road line.
in the scope of the width and length as defined and strengthen it suggest that the width of the road
should not exceed 4 meters, and the length of the road in each section should not exceed 6 meters because of the stretching
of the road can cause cracks
- Pour the sand until it reaches a thickness of 5 cm, and then compact it with a soil tamping machine or pound it firmly.
Concrete pouring process
- Once the soil surface has been adjusted, place the Y-Mate prefabricated steel grating. Diameter 6 mm.
Table size 15×15 cm (6 mm @15 cm) is also included in the concrete. by this steel wire mesh
must be approximately 5 cm lower than the concrete surface to prevent cracks on the concrete surface including
Position the dowel bar or tie bar according to the standard design to reinforce the
Strong in the wide and longitudinal joints of concrete floors
- Generally, the method is used to pour concrete below the desired level and spread evenly, then place
Steel Y-Mate grating and then pour concrete over it again to reach the required level. Or maybe use another method.
is to add cement balls before placing the Y-mate steel grating over it and then pour concrete over the area until
on-demand level This method is convenient as concrete pouring can be done in one step.
- After pouring the concrete To make adjustments to the surface to be completed. Then leave it until
The concrete surface has begun to harden and the concrete floor should be cured by spraying with water for at least 7 days to allow the concrete to
full strength This step is very necessary because if the concrete is not cured or cured for a certain amount of time.
Not suitable will cause the concrete to have lower load efficiency than it should be. It may also cause various substances
seep into the concrete As a result, the reinforcement is easy to rust. causing the concrete to crack and damage it
- After the concrete floor has been strengthened The groove must be cut with a Saw Cut Machine according to the position.
concrete joint By having a width of not less than 1 cm. Depth 1.5 cm.
asphalt between channels prevents water from seeping into the traces. This is to prevent soil subsidence.